Love that second picture where I am getting ready to squat down, I look pretty:) I really love these pictures!!!
I love all the pictures! I'm so jealous, it's so fun when families get together. Have fun!
Five generations? No small thing! That is just wonderful.
You guys are so cute. Tina, you look like your grandma. I love the last picture of you all, especially David. I think that's how most kids feel about pictures. Priceless.
So I just noticed that Nicky is wearing her beads from the parade, too funny!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love that second picture where I am getting ready to squat down, I look pretty:) I really love these pictures!!!
I love all the pictures! I'm so jealous, it's so fun when families get together. Have fun!
Five generations? No small thing! That is just wonderful.
You guys are so cute. Tina, you look like your grandma. I love the last picture of you all, especially David. I think that's how most kids feel about pictures. Priceless.
So I just noticed that Nicky is wearing her beads from the parade, too funny!!
Post a Comment