Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spray Paint Crazy

I wanted a clock to hang over our stairs and we found one a while ago at DI for $5. It was so ugly and I have been meaning to paint it. Well today I did!

This is the before (it's sitting on an end table, just before I painted it)...


This is the after, all hung in it's place...


I even spray painted a few of our frames. Most the frames we have are black but we had a few that weren't. Not anymore. I totally recommend spray painting. It's so cheap and easy.


Here's a shot of our living room all decorated. I think we might end up with a rug because hardwood floors are beautiful but a pain in the butt to keep clean.

5 comments:

Davenport Family said...

That clock looks so much better! I love the setup of the living room, you have to post more pictures of the house!!! I love spray painting things, it is such a great way to make them look nicer.

Carolyn said...

yes tina, i too have the spray paint addiction. but what can you do when your done with one project, but there's still some paint left in the can? and then the hunt around the house begins...

{three cheers for spray paint!}

Flee said...

I love you house! It looks so nice! And The clock looks great! It's amazing what a little bit of spray paint can do. :)

Michele said...

Love the way the clock and the room looks! I know all about taking care of hardwood floors! I would love to see more pics of your house too!

Jessica said...

Look at you, a Martha Stewart in the making. Your front room looks so warm and inviting. The clock looks great too (and that sign above it is darling, what good taste ;).