Monday, November 16, 2009

Finished Project

Here is the finished dresser for Pam and Richard. I can post the picture now because Pam was able to see it yesterday. I think it looks tons better but I'm not loving it. It's too cold for spray paint so it didn't seem to stick very well but what can you do?
And of course a picture of Spencer is needed. Here he is enjoying the swing set. He loves this swing and never wants to leave it.

P.S. It snowed on Saturday and I ALMOST broke my "no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving" rule. ALMOST but I stood strong. I'm really ready for Christmas this year. I think it has something to do with having a house that we can decorate. And we're finishing the bathroom remodel Thanksgiving weekend. Should be LOTS of fun.

2 comments:

Flee said...

Nice work with the dresser! And if you don't like it, you can always repaint in the spring. Not a big deal. But I think it looks good.

erika said...

Crafty!