Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He's A Growing Boy

Spencer does not eat like a baby anymore. I gave him a breakfast corn-dog (sausage on a stick wrapped in a pancake) and when he was chowing down on it I ran to get the camera and by the time I got back this was what was left. He loved it! And yesterday he ate TWO hot dogs and a piece of string cheese for lunch. I guess he's just a growing boy. It's so nice to have such an independent boy but where did my baby go?

Emma is a silly girl. She found the boots from my Halloween costume and decided to try them on. She couldn't even walk in them. It was so funny. P.S. What do you think of our "new" rug?

I think Spencer was looking at Emma and wondering what she was doing. He's always watching his cousins and I can tell he's just wanting and waiting until he can do what they do.

4 comments:

Flee said...

WOW! That kid can eat! And I love the rug. It looks really nice.

Davenport Family said...

What a big boy! When Kimmie is going through growth spurts she will eat 2 hot dogs and even ask for a 3rd one! I love the picture of him watching his fun cousins, he is such a little man, I just love it! Miss you guys!!!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Wow! Can you imagine what he'll be like as a teenager?! He's a handsome little devil!

erika said...

I love his jammies.