I didn't believe it at first. No way could something that easy have been there the whole time! After rushing over to the grab the aluminum foil, sure enough, THERE IT WAS!!!! I can't believe it! I then checked my saran wrap...and it was there too!!!! It is even written on the back of the box in the "directions" portion. I never thought I needed instructions to use aluminum foil....I guess I was wrong:)
Sorry, I would have informed you. That's just something that doesn't typically come up. Welcome to the world of those "in-the-know." It's wonderful here.
5 comments:
I didn't believe it at first. No way could something that easy have been there the whole time! After rushing over to the grab the aluminum foil, sure enough, THERE IT WAS!!!! I can't believe it! I then checked my saran wrap...and it was there too!!!! It is even written on the back of the box in the "directions" portion. I never thought I needed instructions to use aluminum foil....I guess I was wrong:)
I didn't know either! Thanks Tina.
Sorry, I would have informed you. That's just something that doesn't typically come up. Welcome to the world of those "in-the-know." It's wonderful here.
HAHAHA! I love that you didn't know that! You're cute. :)
Thanks Tina. You taught this old dog a new trick! Now I can impress all my friends.
Post a Comment