Monday, April 11, 2011

Spencer and Morgan

This week in a nutshell:
*we had nice weather for a day, then it snowed again
*Spencer is enjoying his new Iron Man sheets from the Davenports
*Spencer and Emma got to be firefighters at Discovery Gateway
*Papa finally got a picture with all the grandkids and their Giants gear
*Morgan has everyone under her spell, even Great Grandpa Kozlowski
*Morgan loves being outside
*Morgan loves Papa's chair, just like all the grandkids


Morgan and Spencer were both able to try on the same glasses.



This is the photo shoot before church yesterday. Don't worry, Morgan didn't leave the house with that flower. It was just too big! And I think Spencer was getting tired of having his picture taken.


We are working on Spencer's sleeping. He has needed Scott or I to be in his room for him to fall asleep since he was about 6 months old. We promised him a fish when he started sleeping on his own. Last night he went to bed by himself and today he took his nap by himself. We might have a fish by this weekend!!

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I think he likes to sleep in his bed now because of his awesome sheets:) Love all the pictures, Morgan looks so big and beautiful as always!

Flee said...

I love the flower in her hair! I don't think it's too big. It is the size of her face, but that's cute! As for Spencers fish, I think you should get him the glow in the dark fish with a black light! How cool is that?!