
This is what happens when Morgan finds a pen when Mommy isn't paying attention. P.S. She is not allowed to play with pencils either. Yesterday we made a trip to the instacare to get an xray to make sure she didn't swallow the metal top to a pencil. Xray showed nothing in her belly so she's okay!

I had to get her cute pout. Morgan and Spencer have the cutest pouts ever!

We just can't seem to find a head band that I like on her.

Spencer was catching up on his reading.

Grandpa Tom, Tim, and Debi all came to visit and we took them to the Hill Air Force Museum. Spencer loved it as much as Grandpa!

Another picture of Spencer at the Air Force Museum. He was hiding in one of the beams.

This is one of my favorite outfits on this cute girl.

We went to visit Great Grandpa Dillenbeck and Grandma Jo a couple weeks ago. I'm so glad we did because Grandpa got really sick last week but is now getting better!
2 comments:
Gosh, your kids are cute.
I never get tired of seeing your cuties!
Post a Comment