Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Week and Some More Pictures

Look what Scott found at 7-11! It was ALMOST worth the $2.

Grandpa Kozlowski was teaching Spencer how to play baseball. I think that it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


Spencer has the cutest pout, even when he's sleeping.

Spencer had some game-cup-thingie on his head. He just loves being silly.
Morgan is so good at sitting now. She is just getting too big!

And I got a hair cut. Yup, that pile used to be on my head.

Scott and I also celebrated our wedding anniversary on Friday. I can't believe that it's been 6 years already! We were able to go out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory and do a little shopping while the kids were at Grandma and Papa's.



4 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Your kids are too cute! And I love your haircut! Happy Belated anniversary! 6 years... wow! It was good to see you. sorry we didn't get much time to visitl

Carole said...

Great do! Your babies are so beautiful!

Flee said...

I LOVE your hair! You look beautiful! And Happy anniversary :)

erika said...

Congrats on your wedding annivesary.
Your kids look so much like each other.
They are so sweet & cute.
I love your sweet sazzy haircut.