Here is our garden. We thought that the front yard would get more sun (and we would remember to water) so we are using planters for our garden this year. The square one is Spencer's, thanks to Grandma Pam. Don't worry, we're planning on cleaning out the other crap that's growing, we just haven't had time or nice weather to do so.

Morgan sits so well on her own now! She also army crawls all over the place and has crawled on her hands a knees a few times but still prefers to army crawl. I can't believe that she is 8 months old already. She has now been born as long as I was pregnant with her!

Morgan and Greta were talking to each other. It was so cute and of course the minute I started recording it they stopped. Morgan loves Greta, sometimes a bit too much. She will crawl over to her and start hitting her face and grabbing her hair. We have to remind her that Greta is not a doll!

We took the railing off of Spencer's bed for a day and then he wanted it back, but this is how he slept without it.

This is how Morgan slept while we were on our weekend vacation to Bear Lake. I love how my kids sleep.

Our big boy Spencer is such a hipster.
No comments:
Post a Comment