Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Been A Long Time

I just love how my children love each other! Spencer loves to make Morgan laugh.

Just a normal interaction between Aunt Nini and her Bug.

Tay-tay dancing with Morgan.

Spencer was scared of the sparklers at first but ended up loving them.

Our little Captain.

Morgan might have a future as a trumpet player like her daddy and aunt.

She loves sleeping like this.

My latest project.
We found the chandelier at DI for $10. Scott removed all of the wiring and fixed it so I could put the candles in it. I spray painted it. {Thanks to Chrissy and Nicky for helping me choose the color} We got citronella candles and glass votives and VIOLA, a cheap candelabra. I'm pretty proud of it.

P.S. We have slowly been updating our kitchen. I'll try to post some pictures later. We have changed the faucet and the stove top! And we have an oven in the garage that we need to put in. It will be a big project so I'm not sure when we'll get to it. I love that Scott is so handy and can do his 'honey-do-list."

P.S.S. I can't believe Spencer will be 3 on Wednesday (and that we have owned the house for 2 years now). Time FLIES!!!

4 comments:

Nicky said...

The reflection of my CTR ring makes it look like I'm wearing a diamond haha

Jules said...

Love the candel holder. Super cute and great idea! And of course the kids are cuter than ever.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

It was so nice to see you guys (for a minute) on Saturday! I can't believe your baby is 3 and that you've owned a house for 2 years. Time is flying by way tooooo quickly! BTW... your kids are too cute!

Flee said...

I LOVE the chandeliers! They are so cool! I want to come and hang out. :(