Sunday, July 31, 2011

We're Still Here

Morgan's a THUG!


Spencer got to hang out with Daddy a while back and they had a little photo shoot. Spencer loves being in front of the camera.

Grandpa Dillenbeck had gotten really sick and we are so happy that he's getting better. Here we are visiting him when he was in a rehab.

Morgan enjoys sitting in the grass but if you're not careful she will EAT it.

We went to the zoo and when I turned around I saw this gorilla staring at me. It was so funny!

Spencer got a bike for his birthday. He loves it but still has a hard time moving on it. He forgets that if you pedal backwards you brake.


We still haven't found anything that Morgan WON'T eat.

1 comment:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

they are growing so fast! They are cute! I am glad Grandpa Dillenbeck is doing better!